ITEMS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR SERVICE.
If you owe a bill, it must be paid in full before service is established at any address.
- Proper picture identification (Drivers license, Non-Drivers ID, Military ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card, W-2, Pay stub (If your Social Security number is on your picture ID it is acceptable)
- A copy of your lease agreement, Rental agreement, Warranty Deed, Property Taxes, Written Authorization from Homeowner or Sales Contract. Name on Picture ID must match the name on the above items.
- The name of the previous tenant or meter number.
- Fees payable upon application for service:
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Meter Contract Fee.
- $200.00 Non-Refundable Meter Contract Fee – with prior bad debt.
If applying for a residential ¾” water tap, please add $1,250.00 plus the cost of any additional material and labor. Please allow 14 working days for installation.
If property is located along a state highway, please allow 8 to 10 weeks for installation due to application turnaround time from the Alabama State Highway Department.
All new accounts must be applied for between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Thursday and 8:30AM – 11:00AM, Friday.