Rates and Fees
- Service Application Fee (non-refundable):
- Residential/Commercial: $100.00
- Prior Bad Debt: $200.00 (plus outstanding debt)
- Problem Locations: $200.00 (see Service Rules & Regulations)
- Service application fees apply to each individual account and will not be refunded or transfered.
- Connection Fees:
- Single Std. Residential Service $1,250.00
- Impact Fee $1,000.00
- Total $2,250.00
- State Highway Crossing/ Road Bores additional costs
- Commercial/Industrial – Above cost plus differences in material and Labor costs of the corporation or its contractor and will be quoted upon request.
If applying for a residential ¾” water tap, please add $2,250.00 plus the cost of any additional material and labor. Please allow 14 working days for installation.
If property is located along a state highway, please allow 8 to 10 weeks for installation due to application turnaround time from the Alabama State Highway Department.
Detailed information on Rates and Fees in link below: