If my water usage seems excessive what can I do to determine the cause?

Turn off all faucets both indoors and out and look at your water meter. If it is indicating the passage of water there is a leak somewhere at your residence.

Can I have my meter checked if I feel it is wrong?

Yes, simply call our office and a request will be submitted to our water crew to check your meter. Understand that if the meter is found to be functioning properly you will be billed a Service Call fee of $75 if during regular business hours. Should it be after regular business hours, on a weekend or holiday the fee will be $125.00.

How do I get my water service turned back on should it be disconnected for non-payment?

All past due monies must be paid to include any late fees before water service will be restored. Once paid your service re-connect will be sequenced in line with all other re-connections scheduled for that day.