ITEMS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR SERVICE.
If you owe a bill, it must be paid in full before service is established at any address.
- Proper picture identification (Drivers license, Non-Drivers ID, Military ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card, W-2, Pay stub (If your Social Security number is on your picture ID it is acceptable)
- A copy of your lease agreement, Rental agreement, Warranty Deed, Property Taxes, Written Authorization from Homeowner or Sales Contract. Name on Picture ID must match the name on the above items.
- Fees payable upon application for service:
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Meter Contract Fee.
- $200.00 Non-Refundable Meter Contract Fee – with prior bad debt.
See rates and fees for current prices.
All new accounts must be applied for between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.